24 August 2008

up to date



Well a little over a week ago I crashed my bike and ended up getting 14 stitches in my forehead. It has been pretty hectic in California. I lost my keys somewhere when I crashed my bike, so my dad ended up getting me a spare and shipped it out to me.

The past week we flew across the country to spend a week with Petes family in Ocean City Maryland! We had a great time and had lots of crab! It was very nice to get away, and I cant wait to be back in Ohio. Pete's sister ended up taking my stitches out during a game of scrabble. The family and I went out a couple times there was this bar called Secrets, it was huge and outdoors, there were 2 bands and tables out on the beach of the bay. Pete and I played with the kids all week and I got to meet some of his cousins from Minnesota.

Pete and I also started planning our return trip to Ohio. We are planning on going up North towards Seatle then taking 90 to 94 hitting Minnesota.

No comments: